Daniel Im has a very nice, “5 Steps to Being Missional” over at his site. Here are the steps:
- DEVELOPING TRUST — We need to genuinely love and care for those around us. No “bait and switch”
- HAVING CONVERSATIONS AND LIVING LIFE TOGETHER — Be normal but talk about things that really matter.
- INTENTIONAL PRODDING — Ask good questions. See how God is working in their lives and help them see how God may be working in their lives.
- SEEKING GOD — This is what it’s about, right?
- CROSSING THE LINE AND CONTINUING TO SEEK GOD — This is the “deciding to seek God” point of the conversation and seeing the walk of faith as a trajectory.
Read his whole post over here.