Well, it’s not quite a year.
Christians in the world should be signs of grace. In a world governed by death and ruled by the principalities and powers Christians should be sacraments–visible signs of resurrection, love, freedom, life and grace.
Here are some stats for you…and me.
- I’ve had 426 posts, making up for my 8 day late start by shooting off more posts near the beginning of the year.
- My most popular tag? COMMUNITY. Followed by Church and Discipleship. I’ll take that.
- David Fitch is the most popular source of the quotes I’ve used. I’ll take that as well. I love his stuff.
- MISSIONAL COMMUNITY is the most popular category (after “uncategorized”). I’ll take that.
- Oh, and the reach of this blog isn’t very awe inspiring. But it has had 2,374 visitors this year.
- The most viewed post was “How to B.L.E.S.S. Our Neighbors–an Acronym for our Prayer Walk.”
So, where do we go now? Well, I never thought of this as a long-form blog but more of a collection of quotes and concepts that I’ve found fruitful as I struggle with how to lead and live missionally. That should continue. I have a lot more I want to read and think about. The exercise has been keeping my missional foot in the door even as I try to raise a family and do all the other pastoral work that being a pastor requires.
Perhaps, we can expand our reach for the coming year.
Perhaps not. But I’ve enjoyed the journey.
Thanks for reading some of the notes along the way.